We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but NOTHING you’ve ever bought in a department store has actually improved your skin’s well-being. Not because these products lack the correct ingredients, necessarily, but because the ingredients they use are no longer fresh. By the time they make it from the factory, to the warehouse, the the department store shelf, they no longer carry the necessary vitality.
The big-brad skincare manufacturers don’t want you to know how volatile their antioxidant ingredients are. In fact, it’s like the difference between a fresh salad, straight from the garden, and one you bought from a convenience store. Which most likely contains the best nutrients? You already know the answer — it’s the fresh salad, of course. The same holds true for cosmetic products. Fresh is ALWAYS best.
It’s tremendously important for your antioxidant powder to get added to your facial cream the moment before it gets applied to your skin. Of course, the big-brands don’t let you in on this secret. While doing so may seem like an extra step, there’s good reason for it — and you’ll be amazed after trying and seeing the difference!
As soon as these vitamins and antioxidants are mixed with water their potency starts to diminish. That’s why keeping the powder and cream separate, until the moment before mixing and applying to your skin, is so crucial.
Our skin requires so many beneficial antioxidants that, if they were all added to one cream it would lose its silky, smooth texture. It’s for this reason that we separately create and package our three skin products.
Not only does your skin require the freshest, most potent ingredients, it should avoid any of the harmful petroleum based ingredients used by the big over-the-counter brands.
We formulate our skincare products with only natural ingredients that haven’t been subjected to harsh chemical processes; such toxic ingredients actually damage your skin. So, when it comes to investing your hard-earned dollars, with HealThySelf Skincare products, you are not only guaranteed the freshest, most potent ingredients available, but the most natural ingredients possible!
- Vitamin Ester C – Used for its brightening effect, evening out your skin tone, shielding skin from the visible impacts of pollution, significantly improving hydration, and keeping your skin looking younger, longer!
- Vitamin A Palmitate – Protects against UV damage, Encourages healthy skin cell production, Protects against infection, Smooths Wrinkles, Evens skin tone and glow, Clears up acne.
- Vitamin E – Used for Antioxidant Effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid -Used primarily for its Hydrating Effect.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Rejuvenates the skin on a cellular level and help erase age-related skin issues like fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
- CoQ10 – CoQ10 – Reduces, and even reverses, skin damage caused by the sun.
- Flaxseed Powder – The Omega -3’s in flax seed is known to help the skin in many ways. It reduces and prevents wrinkles, soothes sensitive skin, helps with redness due to rosacea, eczema, or psoriasis, and acne. It exfoliates and cleans the skin as well and fits and soften fine lines.
- Green Tea Coffee Bean (caffeine) – Caffeine functions as an antioxidant, which means that it helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. It is also a natural stimulant. As a natural stimulant, caffeine causes constriction of the blood vessels and stimulates blood flow when applied to the skin. This can tighten and firm the skin due to the removal of excess fluids and possible stimulation of the lymphatic drainage system. This function also aids in reducing the amount of blood that accumulates under the eyes (a major factor that contributes to dark circles). Due to these effects.
- DMAE – Is used for its ability to tighten muscles in the skin of the face, which in turn may result in a more youthful appearance. It also enhances the ability of skin cells to retain water, a process that helps cells heal but may also lead to tighter skin.